Subject: Instructor sought

Instructor sought

From: Joanna McMann <archmuse>
Date: Thursday, April 15, 2004
    author.

I'm currently studying in the Archival Practices program at George
Brown College in Toronto. The last course in this certificate
program is "Care of Records (Conservation)." It begins May 4, 2004.

I recognize the timing is tight, but as of yet the College is
without an instructor for this course. The College does not have lab
facilities so it would be really great to find someone who has
Conservation experience.

If there is anyone who is interested in teaching this course
(Tuesday and Thursday nights, 6-9 each night, starting May 4, 2004
for 7 weeks), please contact the program co-ordinator, Dawn
<ebusiness [at] gbrownc__on__ca>

                 Distributed: Thursday, April 15, 2004