Subject: Foxing

Foxing

From: Teodora Georgieva <teodorag>
Date: Saturday, April 3, 2004
I have a watercolour with foxing. Unfortunately many of them are in
the area of the sky and they are very visible. I have removed foxing
from prints but never from water colours. Could you please advise me
on how to remove them? Also, what shall I use to protect the water
soluble media? The paper also is very thin.

T. Georgieva
Art Restorer

                  Distributed: Thursday, April 8, 2004