Subject: Research opportunities sought

Research opportunities sought

From: Maude Butikofer <m.butikofer>
Date: Friday, March 26, 2004
    author.

I am studying conservation and restoration of archeological and
ethnographical objects in a high school of La Chaux-de-Fonds,
Switzerland.

I'm looking for a subject and an internship place for my master's
paper (October 2004-October 2005). I want to work on rock art but I
need to find a site and a team. If you know some specific problems
on which I could do my research, anywhere around the world, please
contact me.

I would like to get more information about restoration projects (if
there are some), and about the alteration problematics that occur in
your country. Could your give me some addresses and publication
references, or do you know about a project or a team in which I
could work and do my research?

I thank you for giving interest to my request
With my best regards

Maude Butikofer
Haute Ecole d'Arts Appliques du canton de Neuchatel
Conservation-Restauration d'objets Archeologiques et Ethnographiques
(HEAA-CRAE) La Chaux-de-Fonds, Suisse

                  Distributed: Friday, March 26, 2004