Subject: AIC Research and Technical Studies election

AIC Research and Technical Studies election

From: Joseph R. Swider <joseph_r_swider>
Date: Friday, March 26, 2004
In the spirit of our national campaigns, it is also that time of
year again for RATS. We are soliciting nominations for Vice-Chair of
The RATS Specialty Group for the coming year. As our Rules Of Order
States, it should be a conservation scientist. Anyone wishing to run
in the election or anyone who would like to submit a name for
nomination should email

    joseph.swider [at] asia__si__edu

or

    elizabeth_guin [at] contractor__nps__gov

                  Distributed: Friday, March 26, 2004