Subject: Storage vault

Storage vault

From: Scott Campbell <Scott_Campbell_-_alt>
Date: Thursday, March 18, 2004
    author.

My organization is building a series of cool/cold storage vaults. I
need to engage a climate systems engineer in the design of the
temperature and humidity controls for the first vault, which is
already under construction. Our in-house HVAC designer has reached
the limit of his own expertise. If someone could recommend an
engineer in the northern California area, I would be really
grateful.

Scott Campbell
Director, Sacred Archives of Adidam

                 Distributed: Wednesday, March 24, 2004