Subject: Balaam workshops

Balaam workshops

From: Mireia Xarrie <libros>
Date: Friday, March 19, 2004
Balaam conservation courses
Barcelona

Spanish for curators: 21-25 June 2004.
Spanish for conservators:
    5-9 July or
    27 September-1st October 2004.

1 week course: 30h, 6h daily 400Euros

The main goal of our Spanish courses is to improve the participants'
communication skills, to learn the basics of Spanish grammar and
vocabulary-specifically that relating to art history, conservation
and museum studies. The emphasis of classroom activities is
therefore the development of the participants' abilities to speak
and understand technical Spanish.

Workshop--where most of the courses take place:

    c.reina amalia 36
    Old Town
    Barcelona 08001
    Mireia Xarrie
    Balaam
    c.escoles pies 76
    pral 1 Barcelona 08017

Further information:

    Balaam
    Mireia Xarrie
    c.escoles pies 76
    pral 1
    Barcelona 08017
    <URL:http://www.balaam-art.com>
    +34 93 4171347
    Fax: +34 93 2123715
    info [at] balaam__art__com

Enrollment: Please complete our enrollment form and mail, e-mail or
fax to Balaam, escoles pies 76 pral Barcelona 08017,
info [at] balaam-art__com, Fax: +34 93 2123715. We will answer if the unit
is available (distance course) or if you have been admitted.

Payment: Courses in Barcelona: payment will be done the first day of
the class, in Euros and cash.

Accommodation: We can help you booking  an apartment
(EURO50/night/person).

                 Distributed: Wednesday, March 24, 2004