Subject: A death

A death

From: Anne Bacon <anne.bacon>
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2004
It is with great sadness that we let you know of the death of
Richard Hobson.

Richard came to paintings conservation in 1971.  An established and
talented painter who maintained his work as an artist throughout his
time as painting conservator at the Bowes Museum from 1974 till his
death on 22 March 2004.

People who were studied  with him at Gateshead were:

    1972-1974

        Bradford, Alan
        Jackson, Marilyn
        McKenna, Susan
        Mooney, Ian
        Twist, Moira
        Esdaille, Sally
        McCaulay, Andrew
        Southall, Anna

    1971-1973

        Farnsworth, John
        Goldsmith, Matthew
        Hemmett, Ray
        Hogg, Gillian
        Hobson, Richard
        McCallum, Warwick
        Moon, Belinda
        Pounder, Joy

    1970-1972

        Aitchison, Michelle
        Bacon, Anne
        Bacon, Christopher
        Cardy, Brian
        Cooper,. Jill
        Evans, Christine
        Finn, Clare
        Johnson, Norma
        Karney, Charlotte
        Mago, Melida

Please pass this message on to anyone you know on this list.

Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Anne Bacon

                 Distributed: Wednesday, March 24, 2004