Subject: Contrad 2000

Contrad 2000

From: Crismariuc Mihail Tudorel <bundaru>
Date: Wednesday, March 17, 2004
Can anyone help me with any information about Contrad 2000? I am
interested in the technical bulletin, the producers, the experience
of using this substance, the literature available about it. On the
net I found some very general information about Contrad 2000 and
only on a few Spanish and Italian sites.

Crismariuc Mihail Tudorel
Easel Painting Restorer
Bucharest Municipal Museum
Romania