Subject: Air pencil system

Air pencil system

From: Carol Pratt <jcpratt>
Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2004
In 2000 there were a couple of postings describing the Air Pencil,
which blows a concentrated stream of heated air and has airflow and
temperature controls.  Other than being useful for lifting
self-adhesive tapes, what other kinds of chores will this tool do
and with what success?  The tool itself is listed in the University
Products catalog.  Any problems, advantages, experiences from anyone
out there?  I've been considering this thing for some time, but I'd
like to know more about it before I spring for it.

Carol Pratt
Carol Pratt Restoration
Eugene, OR

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 16, 2004