Subject: Carts

Carts

From: Frank A. Reynolds <fr0c>
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2004
I must transport artworks and books to be photographed on an
elevator, where I encounter staff or students with open containers
of various liquids (if not lunch).  I have looked on the Web, but
was not able to find a book truck (or a cart) with enclosed shelves
or drawers that would offer some protection to rare books. The
tilted shelve book trucks I did find are more for public libraries.
Does anyone know of a dealer that has equipment for specially
libraries that might have flat shelved book trucks that are enclosed
or have drawers?

Frank A. Reynolds
Hunt Institute
Carnegie Mellon University