Subject: Inpainting

Inpainting

From: Kathyrn Rose Swerda <kswerda>
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2004
Does anyone have information about inpainting attitudes or
approaches in America prior to the 1980s?  I have been asked by the
AIC Painting Specialty Group to write a short history of inpainting
in the United States for the next Painting Conservation Catalog
volume on inpainting.  Please contact me at kswerda [at] yahoo__com with
any information.

Katie Swerda

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 16, 2004