Subject: Wet photographic prints

Wet photographic prints

From: Jerry Fahey <jfahey>
Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2004
This deals more with me than my job but it is a conservation
question. About 7 years ago my basement flooded and quite a few
packets of photographs got soaked. They became stuck together pretty
darn good. Well, not that I procrastinate, now I'd like to see about
separating them. Any ideas on how I could salvage these photos?

Jerry Fahey
Exhibits Designer
The University Museum
Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville
Edwardsville IL 62026

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 2, 2004