Subject: Questionnaire on conservation in Egyptological collections

Questionnaire on conservation in Egyptological collections

From: Deborah Schorsch <deborah.schorsch>
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2004
    author.

For a chapter about the conservation of ancient Egyptian works to be
included in a handbook of Egyptology, I would appreciate input from
conservators working with Egyptological collections. In addition to
information about your background and interests, and about the
collection you care for, you will be asked to describe the main
challenges, problems, and successes of your work. Please respond if
you are willing to participate by filling out a written questionnaire
or discussing your opinions with me on the phone.

Deborah Schorsch
Sherman Fairchild Center for Objects Conservation
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
New York, NY 10028 USA

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 2, 2004