Subject: Book boxes

Book boxes

From: Michael Whitbeck <michael.whitbeck>
Date: Thursday, February 26, 2004
I am looking for performance data regarding protective book boxes
(in particular closed versus open styles). I am aware of a
loose-leaf guide published by the US Library of Congress for
selecting such boxes but what I am looking for is test/evaluation
data regarding performance of book boxes with respect to (1) water
from sprinklers and (2) smoke.

If you know of any publications on this topic or have your own
unpublished tests that you could share I would appreciate hearing from
you.

Michael Whitbeck

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 2, 2004