Subject: Indoor Air Pollution

Indoor Air Pollution

From: George W. Cannon <gwc4>
Date: Thursday, February 19, 2004
Vanessa D'Agostino <vdagosti [at] unina__it> writes

>I would be grateful if I could receive some suggestions and
>recommendations on measuring the concentration of pollutants in
>museums.

I suggest you purchase Pamela Hatchfield's book "Pollutants In The
Museum Environment".  It is available from the Museum of Fine Arts,
Boston, or from Archetype Publications,Ltd.,  6 Fitzroy Square,
London, W1T 5HJ.  $39.50 US.

George Cannon
Preparator
Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art