Subject: Misonix ductless fume extractor

Misonix ductless fume extractor

From: Barbara Mangum <bmangum411>
Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2004
I am considering buying a Misonix Inc. ductless fume extractor for
my conservation studio. Does anyone have experience with this
brand? I would be grateful to hear of other conservator's
experiences before buying this relatively expensive system. Thanks.

Barbara Mangum
Sculpture and Decorative Arts Conservation Services

                Distributed: Thursday, February 19, 2004