Subject: Survey on damaged museum objects

Survey on damaged museum objects

From: Alexandra Jeberien <a.jeberien>
Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2004
I would like to announce the following survey:

Survey regarding damaged museum objects

The survey <URL:http://www.erhebung-exponatschaeden.de> is intended
to collect data on damaged museum objects on display and to
catalogue the quantity and type of damage these objects have
incurred. The information about damaged objects will be collected in
an anonymous questionnaire. The interpretation of the data will be
available later on e.g. to help museums personnel establish
necessary conservation measures required in exhibitions.

We appreciate your interest and would be grateful for your
participation in this survey.

    2care
    Kulturgutbewahrung
    Ausstellungsbetreuung
    Restauratorische
    Fachberatung
    Dipl. Rest. Alexandra Jeberien MA
    Dipl. Rest. Christian Lindhorst
    Greifswalder Strasse 45
    D-10405 Berlin
    +493 024370986
    <URL:http://www.2care.org>
    mail [at] 2care__org

                Distributed: Thursday, February 19, 2004