Subject: Presentation on the conservation of painted textiles

Presentation on the conservation of painted textiles

From: Rebecca A. Rushfield <wittert>
Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2004
    author.

If there is sufficient interest, the Textile Conservation Group will
organize a half day presentation by Nancy Pollak on "The
Conservation of Painted Textiles". To be held in New York City on
Wednesday April 28, 2004 either from 9am-12 noon or 1-4pm, this
presentation will take the form of a three hour classroom
lecture/demonstration. The cost per person will be in the range of
$35-$40 with a discount for Textile Conservation Group members.

If you would be interested in attending, please contact

    Rebecca Rushfield
    718-575-2702
     wittert [at] juno__com

An expression of interest will not be considered a definite
commitment and you will not be charged the fee if, in the end, you
do not register. At the present, we are trying to gauge interest in
the subject. We cannot afford to organize this presentation for
fewer than 20 people.

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 18, 2004