Subject: A death

A death

From: Linda Fagen <linda.fagen>
Date: Thursday, February 12, 2004
While trying to contact a former colleague, Stuart Kohler, his
employer, Krietzburg Library, disclosed that he had quietly left us
two years ago. He touched many lives in the conservation community
and I thought you would like to know. I have included a copy of his
obituary.

    Montpelier Times Argus
    February 8, 2002

    Stuart Kohler

    Montpelier,Vermont

    Stuart Kohler, 51, died February 5, 2002 at his home on Hubbard
    Park Drive.

    He was Born March 19,1950 in Bridgeton, NJ, the son of Sidney
    and Gertrude Kohler.

    He received his master's degree in library science and was a
    programmer/analyst at Norwich University in Northfield.

    Survivors include his wife, Deborah Daniels, whom he married
    Feb. 28, 1998; his mother of Topsham, Maine; a brother, Barry
    Kohler of Portland Maine; two nieces and a nephew.

    At his request, there will be no services.

    In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the
    Central Vermont Home Health and Hospice, 600 Granger Road,
    Barre, VT 05641

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 18, 2004