Subject: Dutch gilt paper

Dutch gilt paper

From: Sid Berger <sidney.berger>
Date: Monday, February 2, 2004
We have many sheets of Dutch gilt papers.  On one of them the gold
is flaking off.  It is from the 18th century and has lasted better
than I will by the time I'm its age.  All our other sheets are just
fine.  What is causing the flaking of this one? and what can I do
about it?  Does anyone have any experience with this?

Sid Berger

                Distributed: Wednesday, February 4, 2004