Subject: Publication on fire protection

Publication on fire protection

From: W. T. Chase <tchase4921>
Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2004
Since *most* of the fire damage to museums, libraries, and historic
buildings takes place during construction, I think it would be very
relevant to put this on the Cons DistList.

    **** Moderator's comments: The following appeared in Cultural
    Property Protection Net and is reproduced here without the
    knowledge or consent of the author