Subject: Position at Gaylord Bros

Position at Gaylord Bros

From: Peter Verheyen <verheyen>
Date: Monday, January 26, 2004
Product Manager (Archival)
Gaylord Bros
Liverpool NY

Gaylord Bros. Inc., a leader in library supplies, furniture and
equipment has an immediate opening for a full-time Product Manager.
This position is located at our corporate headquarters in Liverpool,
NY.

The primary purpose of this position is to ensure success and growth
of the Archival product line for the business.  In the first half of
2004, the position will focus on improving our catalogs and mailers
in terms of copy, presentation and product positioning.  After
becoming comfortable with our current products and catalogs, the
person will become more involved with product development and
pursuing new marketing ideas.  Long term the position is expected to
be 50% product development and 50% catalog management.

In addition to having appropriate academic training in preservation
and conservation concepts, candidates for this position should have
at least two years experience in archival preservation and/or
conservation in a university, museum, library or business setting.

Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and
Access) is a plus and solid copy writing skills are a must.

Gaylord offers an excellent benefit package including 401(k), profit
sharing, LTD/Life, medical and dental insurance.  Gaylord is an
alcohol and drug free work place. Salary commensurate with
experience.

Send Resumes To:

    Brian Shenker
    VP of Marketing