Subject: Conservation lab space available

Conservation lab space available

From: Candis C. Griggs <griggsconservation>
Date: Monday, January 19, 2004
I am about to give notice on my two-room objects conservation studio
in the Marina district of San Francisco, and it occurred to me that
someone in the area--or coming to the area--might be interested in
having first dibs at it before I do so.  (I'm giving it up because
I'm pregnant and don't want to do private work for several months
around the baby's birth.  I can't afford to have it sit empty in the
meantime.)

For more details, contact Candis Griggs-Hakim directly.

If you have any questions or want to see the space, I can best be
reached at 415-412-1415 (mobile) or at the email address below.

Candis Griggs-Hakim
Griggs Conservation
1454-A. Chestnut Street
San Francisco, CA 94123