Subject: Career choices

Career choices

From: Lorry Solonaru <slorry2003>
Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2004
It has been two months since I moved to Canada as permanent
resident. My high school background is Arts and Design, graduated in
1994. In 1999 I graduated from the Faculty of Cultural Heritage,
Painting Conservation and Restoration (4 years). Since then I worked
on different projects of painting conservation and restoration,
mainly on wood and canvas. I have files for some projects I was
involved (descriptions, step by step treatments, photos, etc). I
would appreciate if any of you would be so kind to advise me what
can I do now, to follow my career, at least in a close direction.
I'm living in Montreal now but relocating wouldn't be a problem.

    **** Moderator's comments: Note that the DistList rules prohibit
    job solicitations, but this raises the more general question of
    career paths for new entrants into the field, a subject that
    should provide some interesting discussion

Loredana Solonaru

                  Distributed: Friday, January 9, 2004