Subject: Grenz radiography

Grenz radiography

From: Heather Hendry <heather.hendry>
Date: Friday, January 9, 2004
Our conservation department is hoping to purchase a low kV X-ray
unit, to be used mostly for capturing watermarks.  We've begun
speaking to some suppliers as well as colleagues we know have used
this technology.  We'd like to hear who else is using X-rays on
watermarks, and any thoughts you have on it.

Heather Hendry
Assistant Conservator
Yale Centre for British Art

                  Distributed: Friday, January 9, 2004