Subject: Conservation Course Syllabus Pages

Conservation Course Syllabus Pages

From: Sarah Lowengard <sarahl>
Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2003
Shelley Reisman Paine's query reminds me that the Conservation
Course Syllabus web pages
<URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byauth/lowengard/syllabi/> are
sorely in need of updating.  I instigated the pages, but the last
time I sent out a call for additional syllabi was 1999.  I feel that
I've done my service on this front.  Is anyone interested in taking
over coordination  (or, in an absolute pinch, co-coordination) of an
update?  I imagine with so much course information now posted to
web sites, this will be less time consuming than it was 5 or 7 years
ago.

Please email me directly if you have questions, or would like to
work on this project.

Sarah Lowengard
sarahl [at] panix__com
New York City