Subject: BROMEC (Bulletin of Research on MEtal Conservation)

BROMEC (Bulletin of Research on MEtal Conservation)

From: Christian Degrigny <cdegrigny>
Date: Saturday, January 3, 2004
I am happy to announce that the research bulletin of the Metal
Working Group within ICOM-CC, BROMEC (Bulletin of Research on MEtal
Conservation)  is now available online.

You get a direct link to the Metal home page from
<URL:http://icom-cc.icom.museum/WG/Metals>.

>From here you have access to the Directory of the Metal WG, the
Metal WG newsletters, the research bulletin and the sub-groups
activities.

I am also happy to inform you about our next interim Metal WG
conference: Metal 2004 that will take place October 4-8, 2004 in
Canberra, Australia. For further information please consult
<URL:http://rsc.anu.edu.au/~hallam/metals2004.html>

Christian Degrigny, Coordinator of the Metal WG

                  Distributed: Friday, January 9, 2004