Subject: UV filtering materials

UV filtering materials

From: Sylvie Pinichon <psserpa>
Date: Thursday, December 18, 2003
We would like to purchase some UV filtering film for our museum and
have followed with great interest the previous reports on these
products on this list.

We have looked at many web sites and called several manufacturers
but have not found a film that would cut completely the UV radiation
up to the 400 nm band. Does someone on this list know of a film for
windows that cuts UV completely? We would greatly appreciate the
name of a source or manufacturer.

Sylvie Pinichon
Conservator of Photographs
Amon Carter Museum