Subject: Preventive conservation strategies in Europe

Preventive conservation strategies in Europe

From: Joel Taylor <joeltayloronline>
Date: Monday, December 15, 2003
I'm looking for examples of existing preventive conservation
strategies in European heritage institutions.  I would be interested
in hearing from anyone working in a European museum, archive or
historic property who has a preventive conservation strategy that
they would be willing to send to me or describe. Anything sent to me
will be appropriately referenced, or in confidence if desired.

Joel Taylor
Centre for Sustainable Heritage

                Distributed: Tuesday, December 16, 2003