Subject: Exhibit display and mounting techniques

Exhibit display and mounting techniques

From: Pat Bye <pbye>
Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2003
Has anyone done anything creative, unusual or interesting with
Benchmark exhibit or mounting supplies that they would like to share
with us at Benchmark? Anecdotes, tips and ideally, pictures would be
appreciated.  We have gotten many requests to include these on our
web site <URL:http://www.benchmarkcatalog.com>.  You can either
email me directly at pbye [at] benchmarkcatalog__com or share with this
list.

Pat Bye
Benchmark
Rosemont, NJ