Subject: Adjustable metal shelving

Adjustable metal shelving

From: Vivien Chapman <vivien.chapman>
Date: Monday, December 15, 2003
Liz Branigan <elizabeth.branigan [at] durham__ac__uk> writes

>Can anyone recommend a company in the UK that supplies easily
>adjustable metal shelving,suitable for large book storage, with a
>good quality baked enamel finish? I am looking for something cheaper
>than Dexion, preferably.

If you are really hard up try local dealers for second-hand
shelving. It may have a few scratches and not fit in with your
colour scheme, but will be cheaper than anything else you can get.
The dealer will be able to advise on finishes, loadings, etc.

Vivien Chapman
Head of Organics Conservation
National Museums Liverpool
+44 151 478 4841