Subject: Illustrated glossary for mosaics in situ

Illustrated glossary for mosaics in situ

From: Jackie Zak <jzak>
Date: Friday, December 12, 2003
The following message is forwarded on behalf of Alison Dalgity,
Senior Project Manager, GCI Information Resources Group:

    We have added a wonderful new resource to
    getty.edu/conservation: Illustrated Glossary for Mosaics In
    Situ.
    The glossary is currently available in PDF format from an eyeful
    on the conservation home page:
    <URL:http://www.getty.edu/conservation> which links to the
    Related Publications page of the Mosaic project description.

    It can also be accessed from our Resources section at:
        <URL:http://www.getty.edu/conservation/
            resources/reports.html#bibs>

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newline. Congratulations to the
    Mosaics project team!

                Distributed: Tuesday, December 16, 2003