Subject: Positions at Tate

Positions at Tate

From: Rachel Rutherford <rachel>
Date: Thursday, December 4, 2003
Painting Conservators
Tate
Starting salary: UKP21,000 per annum

We have two opportunities for qualified and experienced painting
conservators to join our Conservation department to undertake the
conservation and technical research of works of art in the Tate's
Collection and care.

One role will provide expertise in support of Tate loans and
National Programmes and will be based at Tate Store--ref.3097/CR.

Another role will support exhibitions and displays at Tate
Britain--ref.3098/CR.

With at least three years' post-training experience working on a
broad spectrum of paintings your practical and analytical abilities
will be highly developed, and, along with excellent communication
and organisational skills, will enable you to resolve complex and
unique problems.

In addition to salary, Tate offers generous benefits including the
choice of final salary or stakeholder pension.

For an application pack, please visit <URL:http://www.tate.org.uk>
or email sally.spenceley [at] tate__org__uk quoting the appropriate
reference.

Closing date: December 31 2003.

Tate is working towards equal opportunities

                Distributed: Thursday, December 11, 2003