Subject: A death

A death

From: Randy Silverman <randy.silverman>
Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2003
    It is with much sadness that I have to tell you of the death of
    Betty Haines. She died last week after a short and sudden
    illness. Her funeral will be held on Monday, December 8, 2003 at
    St Leonards and All Saints Church, Heston, Middlesex.  She has
    given me so much help and support over the past 15 years of my
    professional life, as a conservator since I became involved with
    leather and skins, and then involved with The Leather
    Conservation Centre. I cannot tell you how much I will miss her.

    Marion Kite <m.kite [at] vam__ac__uk>

                Distributed: Thursday, December 4, 2003