Subject: Storage palettes for furniture

Storage palettes for furniture

From: Milic Zoran <zoran.milic>
Date: Monday, November 10, 2003
At the moment, we are busy with equipping new furniture storage
rooms. We would like to obtain palettes on which heavy furniture
pieces should be placed for easier moving around. The palettes could
be made out of different materials among which the wood is the most
common. Does anybody have experience with such palettes and can
advice us what should we pay attention on by introducing this
device.

Zoran Milic
National Museum of Slovenia

                 Distributed: Friday, November 14, 2003