Subject: Artists' studio collections

Artists' studio collections

From: Kate Roberts <kater>
Date: Thursday, October 30, 2003
I am involved in the early stages of a project to conserve and
provide access to the entire contents of an artist's studio,
deposited with my institution in the 1980s including kinetic steel
works and components, an extensive documentary archive, sound
recordings, paintings, works on paper and photographs. I am
interested in contacting conservators, or archivists who have been
involved in similar projects who would be willing to offer some
advice on issues that are likely to arise, or describe successful
model projects that they have been involved in.

Kate Roberts
Manager, Art Development
Govett-Brewster Art Gallery
New Plymouth