Subject: Compact shelving

Compact shelving

From: Eleanor Cook <cookei>
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2003
Appalachian State University is reviewing compact shelving
manufacturers/vendors for its new library building.  If your
institution has installed compact shelving in the last 5 years and
you used SpaceSaver, Kardex or Montel, we would like to talk to you.
We are interested in installations that have used either electrical
or mechanical assist.  We would prefer to talk to those who
installed in new construction situations rather than retrofit, but
we welcome any and all feedback.

Eleanor Cook
Serials Coordinator
Belk Library, ASU Box 32026
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28608-2026
828-262-2786
Fax: 828-262-2773

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 29, 2003