Subject: Call for papers--AIC Wooden Artifacts Group

Call for papers--AIC Wooden Artifacts Group

From: Jeff Moore <cjmoore>
Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2003
The Wooden Artifacts Group is still looking for a few good papers
for the AIC Annual Meeting in Portland.  It isn't too late to share
an interesting project with your colleagues. The tip session in
Miami was good--if there are enough suggestions we can reserve a
time slot for them. Please send me a note or give me a call:

    Jeff Moore
    WAG Program Chair
    401-846-0783
    cjmoore [at] NewportMansions__org

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 29, 2003