Subject: Moving companies

Moving companies

From: W. T. Chase <tchase4921>
Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2003
Barbara Appelbaum <aandh [at] mindspring__com> writes

>We are working  on a museum construction project in which some
>collections will have to be moved.  We are looking for moving firms
>experienced in dealing with museum collections so that we can
>produce a list of pre-qualified bidders.  The museum is in the
>northeastern United States.

Here's one of those replies that states the obvious!  One firm you
should consider is ARTEX <URL:http://www.artexfas.com>.  ARTEX gave
some AIC members a very nice tour after the Annual Meeting this
June, and their facilities and organization are most impressive.

                Distributed: Thursday, October 23, 2003