Subject: Textile cap

Textile cap

From: Myrto Nikolaidi <myrtoinmove>
Date: Thursday, October 9, 2003
I am a conservation and restoration student in the University of
Lincoln, U.K and I am conserving a textile cap with leather covering
inside. The only information I have for this cap is that it is a
cap to Chatsworth Rifle Volunteer Uniform, and inside there is a
stamp which writes:

    65 ST.JAMES'S ST.LONDON PULFORD and COMPANY

I would appreciate if anyone could provide me with more information
about this cap (chronology, materials) or indicate sources where I
can find more information.

Myrto Nikolaidi

                Distributed: Thursday, October 16, 2003