Subject: Moving companies

Moving companies

From: Barbara Appelbaum <aandh>
Date: Friday, October 10, 2003
We are working  on a museum construction project in which some
collections will have to be moved.  We are looking for moving firms
experienced in dealing with museum collections so that we can
produce a list of pre-qualified bidders.  The museum is in the
northeastern United States.

We would appreciate any recommendations.

Barbara Appelbaum and Paul Himmelstein
Appelbaum and Himmelstein
444 Central Park West
New York, NY  10025