Subject: Red ink

Red ink

From: Simon Barcham Green <simongreen>
Date: Sunday, October 12, 2003
Ralph Steadman is having difficulty finding traditional red ink.
Current inks are more pink/fluorescent than they should be. Even
traditional red inks tend to be fugitive. Ralph is considering
making his own ink but does not know where to start. The colour
should be similar to blood. If anyone has suggestions, recipes,
names of suppliers please let me know and I will pass them on.

Simon

                Distributed: Thursday, October 16, 2003