Subject: Adhesive for paper

Adhesive for paper

From: Morgan Croney <mcroney>
Date: Monday, October 13, 2003
I am attempting to adhere 156 pound hotpressed watercolor paper to a
smooth board. The goal is to have a smooth surface that will not
curl over time. A graphite drawing will be made on the paper.

The artwork is large (44 inches high and 8 feet long).

I am considering using Gudy O 870 which is "A thin adhesive film
which acts like a double-sided tape with no substrate, just the
adhesive alone" according to Talasonline.com. Does anyone have
experience using this product? Will it damage artwork over time? Any
suggestions for this project would be much appreciated.

Morgan Croney
MFA Fine Art

                Distributed: Thursday, October 16, 2003