Subject: Taxidermy

Taxidermy

From: Marysa de Veer <marysa>
Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2003
I have been given a 40 year old stuffed otter by a kindly retired
book dealer who thought my home apt as I am the Otter Bindery.  Does
anyone have any suggestions as to how best to store it and look
after it?  It has a broken tail and the stand that it is on is
covered in resin and looking a bit worse for wear.

Marysa de Veer
The Otter Bindery
42 Hare Hill
Addlestone