Subject: Survey of conservation literature

Survey of conservation literature

From: Sarah Lowengard <sarahl>
Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2003
For a survey of the history of conservation publication, I would
like to hear from people who can tell me about less obvious (and
perhaps now defunct) newsletters and broadsheets.  I am especially
interested in publications issued for the sub-disciplines of art
conservation  (e.g. works on ivory, textiles, outdoor sculpture).  I
have no time period, geographic or language limits. I would be very
grateful if you could tell me:

    Name of publication/Title of broadsheet
    Name of sponsoring organization or principal organizer
    Purpose or audience
    Dates of publication
    Frequency and approximate size of issues
    A current or last-known contact person (when possible)

Sarah Lowengard

                  Distributed: Monday, October 6, 2003