Subject: Low reflectance acrylic sheeting

Low reflectance acrylic sheeting

From: Paula Dredge <paulad>
Date: Thursday, September 25, 2003
I have heard that there is now a low reflectance perspex available
in the USA that is similar in its effect to the low reflectance
glasses such as Mirogard. I have been unable to locate a supplier or
manufacturer however. Can anyone help with information on a contact.

Paula Dredge
Conservator, Art Gallery NSW

                Distributed: Monday, September 29, 2003