Subject: Cleaning photographs

Cleaning photographs

From: Sara Filippin - Treviso <sara.filippin>
Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2003
We urgently need to clean old dust from the impressioned surface of
a few photographs, but we can't send them to a professional
restorer. I would like to have any suggestion on how to do the
cleaning by ourselves: If anyone has experienced eraser (something
like pencil eraser): brand names of the best products; the results
obtained; precautions to take; how to operate.

Sara Filippin
Fototeca Seminario Vescovile di Treviso
Via Botteniga, 13
31100 Treviso