Subject: Biocides and sandstone

Biocides and sandstone

From: Michael Trinkley <chicora>
Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2003
Donovan Michael Gray <donovang [at] cted__wa__gov> writes

>I'd like to hear from anyone who has experience using ProSoCo's
>"BioWash" and/or "d/2" architectural biocide on sandstone.

Where cleaning is necessary, we rather routinely have been using D/2
on marble, granite, and very occasionally sandstone--but this is in
terms of cemetery treatments (not architectural or structural
cleaning). If our experience is of any assistance, please feel free
to contact me off list.

Michael Trinkley, Ph.D.
Director
Chicora Foundation, Inc.