Subject: Marking lantern slides

Marking lantern slides

From: Shannon O'Dell <shannono>
Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2003
I would like to mark accession numbers on individual lantern slides
that will be stored in their original case. If I try to sleeve each
slide in a polyester or paper sleeve they will not fit into the case
slots. Although I'd like to avoid using a lacquer to accomplish
this, I'm not sure that is good either. I'd appreciate suggestions.

Shannon O'Dell, Assistant Curator
The Sindecuse Museum of Dentistry
University of Michigan
School of Dentistry
1011 N. University-G565 Dental
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1078
734-764-2293
Fax: 734-647-6805

               Distributed: Wednesday, September 10, 2003