Subject: Pests

Pests

From: Norman Armes <norman.armes>
Date: Friday, September 5, 2003
Susan Barrett <sbarrett [at] secstate__wa__gov> writes

>Particularly for staff from Washington State, Idaho, Eastern Oregon,
>and British Columbia, you are invited to attend a free, one day
>workshop with Dr. Thomas Parker, called Controlling Pests, ...

Please forgive the irreverence, but are staff from these States
particularly considered as pests then?  When I read this I just had
a mental image of the Good Doctor luring the unsuspecting staff to
his laboratory workshop...

    author. No followups please.

Norman Armes
Senior Conservator
Library and Information Service
Central Reference Library
Alexandra Road
Swansea SA1 5DX
+44 1792 516753

               Distributed: Wednesday, September 10, 2003